The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the company’s flagship smartphone for 2018. As such, it comes with a top-notch specs sheet and a design to match. The phone adopts the near-bezelless construction and Infinity Display design of its predecessor, adding a couple of new colors to the mix. Key stand-out features include the upgraded camera with variable aperture, 960fps super slow-motion videos, and AR emoji. In addition, the Galaxy S9 brings stereo speakers and a fingerprint scanner placed below the camera.
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Supports wireless charging
- High pixel density screen (568 PPI)
Headphones: 3.5mm jack Speakers: Earpiece, Multiple speakers Features: 32-Bit DAC, aptX-HD Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share Radio: FM Additional microphone(s): for Noise cancellation