- Color: Black.
- Features: Wireless Streaming Music, Intelligent Noise Reduction, Up to 16 Hours of Battery Life, Hands-free Calling & Navigation, Dual Connection.
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Plug.
- Connectors: 3.5mm Jack, Bluetooth.
- What’s in the Box: 1 x Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver.
Brand COMSOON Hardware Interface 3.5mm Audio Color Black+Silver Compatible Devices Laptop, Smartphone Item Dimensions LxWxH 2.36 x 1.54 x 0.39 inches Data Link Protocol Bluetooth Item Weight 65 Grams
About this item
- 【Enjoy Wireless Streaming Music】This car Bluetooth adapter can be connected to non-Bluetooth car audio systems, home stereos, speakers, wired headphones via the 3.5mm AUX adapter; And equipped with a Bluetooth 5.0 chip for stable connection / fast transmission / wide signal range. Just pair it with your phone and start listening to your favorite music!
- 【Intelligent Noise Reduction Tech】Our Bluetooth audio receiver adopts the latest CVC8.0 Noise Cancellation and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technologies, which can eliminate echo and block out intrusive background noise (such as wind, traffic, or crowds), providing you with crystal-clear calling sounds.
- 【Up to 16 Hours of Battery Life】The working time of this aux Bluetooth adapter is up to 16 hours when making calls or playing music. And it takes only 2.5 hours to fully charge the device by using a Type-C fast charging cable (Included in the package). In addition, this Bluetooth music adapter can be used while charging, which is very convenient.
- 【Hands-free Calling & Navigation】A built-in microphone and one “MFB” button to answer / redial / hang up / reject calls, help you make hands-free calls. And the Bluetooth audio adapter supports broadcasting voice notification from existed navigation App. You don’t have to look down the phone on the move. Make sure you drive safely!
- 【Dual Connection】The portable Bluetooth stereo adapter can be paired with 2 devices at the same time. You can enjoy your music and never worry about missing any calls. Once paired, the car receiver will automatically reconnect to your last paired Bluetooth devices, as long as they are within the wireless range.